This policy sets out your right to cancel your contract for the purchase of products from a Designer who has listed their products for sale with The Garnered.
- Right To Cancel
- We have explained below how you can exercise your rights to cancel your contract with a Designer.
- You have a right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason (whether or not the products are faulty) with the exception of products made to order and certain fragile products sold by designers outside of the EU (where specified).
- The cancellation period will start on the day you place your order and will end 14 days after you have taken physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). We can be contacted by emailing email@example.com
- To meet the cancellation deadline it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Effects Of Cancellation
- If you cancel the contract, we will reimburse to you on behalf of the Designer all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs arising if you choose an enhanced delivery option other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than –
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (if earlier), 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You agree to send back the goods to the Designer without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us that you wish to cancel. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days expires.
- You will have to bear the cost of shipping the goods to the Designer.
- You are only liable for any reduced value of the goods resulting from your handling of the goods if that handling goes further than is necessary in order for you to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Where You Do Not Have a Right to Cancel
Where goods are bespoke or made to order, or have been personalised to your requirements or if the goods are perishable or have a hygiene element, then you will not be entitled to cancel the contract unless the goods are defective.
Also Designers outside the EU may specify that they do not accept returns (for instance for certain fragile items).
Your right is to cancel your entire order in the case of goods which are not faulty and we reserve the right to refuse partial cancellations or returns for goods which are not faulty.
- Faulty Products
- You have the right to return faulty products provided you inform us within a reasonable time. If the products are faulty you must let us know as soon as possible and within 30 days of discovering the fault. If the fault is reasonably apparent on delivery you will not have a right to return the products if you do not inform us within 30 days of delivery.
- How to Return or Exchange
If you would like to return a product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order (please see your above for details of items that cannot be returned). We will send you a return authorisation number (RAN), which you will need to complete the Returns form which you will have received with the product. The product must be repacked undamaged and unused. We will be in touch to arrange a DHL pick-up at your convenience.
Once the item has been received by the Designer, we will refund you by your original payment method. The Garnered will cover all costs of returning an item as long as the application to return has been accepted by us.
If you would like to exchange a product, please return the original product as per the guidelines above, and then place a new order. You will be refunded for the original product according to our returns policy, above.